Saturday, June 26, 2010

TakePart: Participant Media - Waiting For 'Superman' - Infographic

his animation is for a startling documentary called, “Waiting For ‘Superman’” that highlights some very serious issues in America today and it made us feel good to make it.

Ypatingai kokybiškas darbas!

TakePart: Participant Media - Waiting For 'Superman' - Infographic from Jr.canest on Vimeo.



BUCK
–––––––
Creative Director: Ryan Honey
Executive Producer: Maurie Enochson
Producer: Eric Badros
Art Director: Joe Mullen
Animation: Jorge R. Canedo Estrada
Original Music: John Black

–––––––
TAKEPART
–––––––
Carolyn Sams: Co-Producer
Wendy Cohen: Co-Producer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Meinardas!
I read your blog frequently and love it. I'd like to show you this new interactive fighting video I made. It's called "Obama vs BP"
I hope you like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id8Unw-Pz9U

all the best

Meinardas said...

Looks good. I'd consider posting your animation film when you finish it. Keep me posted! :)